Widen your Sim’s horizons with a bunch of killer new career opportunities. With The Sims™ 3 Ambitions, decide whether your Sim will be the brave town hero or cause loads of mischief among their neighbors. Make your Sim save the day as a brave firefighter, change the town as a leading architect, or live on the edge as a tattoo artist. Will your Sim find success as a billionaire high-tech inventor or eke out a living as a bumbling mad scientist? Will they uncover secrets as a private investigator by dusting for prints or roughing up a suspect for information? Their future is entirely in your hands!
- For the first time ever, you control your Sim’s actions and interactions while they’re on the job.
- Be a hero or mess with the neighbors as a firefighter, private investigator, doctor, ghost hunter, and more!
- Choose how your Sim’s career progresses—will they work for good or evil, pursue creative endeavors, rise to success as a mogul, or shirk responsibility as a slacker?
- Your Sim’s on-the-job choices now change their town and affect other Sims as well. Modify the town’s structure as an architect or set neighborhood fashions as a stylist.
- Enjoy all-new skills and activities! Master the arts of inventing, sculpting, and tattooing, and use your skills to earn Simoleons.
OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
CPU: For XP 2.0GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5GB RAM*
Hard Drive: At least 1.5GB** of hard drive space with at least 1GB additional space for custom content and saved games
Video: 128MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
*For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2GB RAM
**7GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims™ 3
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported