TO USERS OF OCULUS RIFT AND OCULUS TOUCH:
You can play this game with two front facing cameras by pressing A and X to make use of the snap turning. However it might be a more smooth experience to place your two cameras in opposite corners of the room to allow for a larger tracking area.
Jump into a massive multiplayer experience with up to 12 players featuring more than 20 different maps and five game modes (Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Virus Infection, Classic Deathmatch).
Enjoy an arsenal of more than 20 weapons (even a bow is available!) featuring realistic weapon behaviour and support for attachments, silencers and even bipods.
The game is also featuring different singleplayer game modes and a Scene Editor with Workshop support.
- Multiplayer with up to 12 players
- Bot support (Artificial Intelligence) in online and offline matches, individual bot options are available
- More than 20 maps in various modes
- Various game modes for multiplayer: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Virus Infection, Gun Game and Classic Deathmatch
- More than 20 realistic behaving weapons (even featuring a bow!)
- Weapon attachments, silencers and even bipods
- Ladders and other climbable objects
- Scene Editor to create own maps
- Workshop support to load maps created by other users
- Further singleplayer dedicated modes to practice and compete (detailed local and global highscores)
- Lots of locomotion options like touchpad, teleport and more
Processor: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 20 GB available space
Additional Notes: Performance for custom created content may vary