Do you like hotdogs? How about horseshoes? Hand grenades? (everyone likes hand grenades) Anyway, we got all that, and guns. So if you like cooking, lawn games, and ordnance, this is the VR sandbox game for you.
Hot dogs, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades is a lazy Sunday trip over to your friends house… if your friend was a retired gun-nut with a warehouse full of toys, a few irritating robot pets, and a grill that’s always running. Head on over to the firing range and learn to operate an arsenal full of firearms, compete in structured challenges with global leaderboards. Relax next to the grill, preparing virtual meats, while fending off the ‘wild life’. Or have some friends over and take turns playing classic ‘murican lawn games while making an ass of yourself!
H3VR(for short), is the heaping pile of our mad obsessive VR experiments. This is very much an impressionistically developed experience, so expect it to mutate, expand, contract, somersault, and occasionally explode along the way to final release.
- Roomscale VR Experience designed for the HTC Vive.
- Multiple shooting and demolitions ranges from realist to fantastical.
- Timed challenges with global leaderboards.
- Almost 100 accurate simulations of historical, modern and futuristic weapons.
- Authentic ‘Murican BBQ experience with obsessively detailed grilling simulation.
- Hot-seat(or hot-headset rather) multiplayer classic lawn games like horseshoes, bocce, lawn darts and more.
- An detailed rusty scifi world set in a surreal irreverent vision of the future United States of ‘Murica.
- And whatever other madness we see fit to add!
OS: Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10
Processor: CPU: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 10 GB available space
Sound Card: N/A
Additional Notes: Installation on SSD HIGHLY Recommended